Skip to main content

Stuckeeeeeeeeee

I have to start out this post with the funniest thing that happened to me all day which was James getting stuck between the mattress and footboard of our bed. Not necessarily the pinnacle of my mothering, but I videoed it.


We made rice crispy treats and James licked the spoon.
Yummy!Nana and Papa are in Lubbock taking care of Dee Dee and we miss them. We are used to getting to see them everyday so we are going through withdrawals. I took some pictures of the boys to email to Nana.James is always ready with a big smile. Jude looks somewhere between startled, confused, and angry. I think it was because I let James get in his bed and that is not usually allowed.Oh! There is my happy boy!Tonight we went over our friends Michelle and Thomas' house. I love this picture of Taylor and James. They are both kicked back like they don't have a care in the world. Oh wait, they don't.Then Taylor, Paul and James destroyed the bedroom. It was fun to hear them all in there laughing together. So cute!While the adults played cards the kids watched some movies. It started out with Paul and Taylor in a chair together......And James in a chair by himself. Then just the boys together. And finally all three buddies snuggled up. The highlight of Jamesies night was when Mrs. Michelle let him help her play her cards. She's very patient!Not only for letting Jamesie "help her" but for taking on the monumental task of teaching me a new card game. I'm not the quickest bunny in the forest when it comes to card games. She had to tell me the Joker I had just played was actually a Jack. Those J's are confusing.

Comments