Skip to main content

The Day After

This morning before church, James was playing with one of his new toys, "Scout". Scout has a button on his foot that you can push and he yawns and plays lullabies. Every time James pushes that button and hears him yawn he takes him and puts him in bed.So cute.We went to church this morning with Mom and Dad. The real miracle was that all four of us were ready in time for me to make everyone pose for a picture.Christi and her family got into town this afternoon!James asks for "Bwok" all the time. He even talks to him on the phone. He is so excited to have his buddy in town!Usually I am not particularly fond of the day after Christmas but I was excited to see my sister today. Also, I don't like for our Christmas decorations to be up for one second past Christmas, so Brad and I got them all taken down and put away during the boys nap time! Woo-hoo! On to the new year!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on getting a family photo before a church service. And everyone looks pretty calm too...wow!! Everyone actually looks amazing! James looks so handsome in those 1st 2 pics! I'm so happy to be here with you all!!!
Celee said…
My husband asked me if I wanted lights on the house this year and I told him only if he promised to take them down before spring :).

Great picture!

Celee