Skip to main content

I'm Too Sick To Think Of A Good Title For This Post

I hate being sick. Mommies should get a free pass for not getting sick ever. I feel like I swallowed a box of thumbtacks followed by an acid chaser. And I feel like someone beat me on the head with a bat.

The good news is that I have an amazingly awesome husband who has let me stay in bed all day while he has taken care of me and the boys. He even brought me up some lunch on a tray and everything! He's the best! It's hard not to go downstairs when I hear things banging around and know something is probably going on that wouldn't be going on if I was down there...but I keep reminding myself that Brad is entirely capable of handling things. And the fact that I am extremely fuzzy-headed and high on cold medicine means I should stay off the stairs...and probably the computer.

Brad and James gave Jude a bath.And then dressed him.
Then James decided that he and the Puppies needed to keep me company for awhile. I agreed!It's lonely up here by myself all day.It's much better when there is a Jamesie perched up on the pillows beside me.And my sweet little Jude smiling at me.I've missed my boys today.

Comments