Skip to main content

Deck The Halls

Saturday night we decorated my parents Christmas tree with them. It was such a fun night. I have such sweet memories from my childhood of Christmas tree decorating. My Mom always made it so special for us and now she is making precious memories with my sons.James did a little decorating with his own special flair.Hmmm...I don't know about that.Mom has these little ceramic boots. James has a thing for boots. He loves them. He really could not understand why they wouldn't fit on his fat little feet no matter how hard he tried to cram them in there.Even the bigger one wouldn't fit! Darn it!
This picture clearly proves that I am Daddy's favorite. Sorry sisters...pictures don't lie.Well, maybe it doesn't prove that. But it's fun to say. When I was little, Dad would put me on his shoulders and I would put the angel on top of the tree.Or that pointy gold thing.What is that thing called?!?! I don't know. At some point, we switched over to an angel. This picture also serves as proof that I used to have skinny legs.This year Jamesie got to put the angel on top of the tree.He loves his Papa.This is my little angel.And Mr. Jude had a lot to say about all of the Christmas decorating.



~~~~~

Today we went to Sawyer's first birthday party.James loved the balloons. Or "balloombs" as he says.And he loves Chris.But what he really loved was the cupcakes. (Baked in ice cream cones...so cute).Nite nite!

Comments