Skip to main content

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope your day was as joyful, peaceful, and wonderful as mine was. James woke up with less of a fever than he ran last night and acting like he felt a little better. He was happy to find more presents waiting for him!He was thrilled with his toys from Aunt Carrie, Uncle Andy, Morgan and Madison.Next we went to Nana and Papa's and James helped make breakfast.Mom and I made eggs benedict....have you ever tried to poach an egg? It's not easy. Or make hollandaise sauce from scratch? Both things have intimidated me but we conquered our fears and were successful! Delish! Even if I do say so myself. Then James got to open MORE presents!And look!!!! Another Puppy! (I refuse to run out!)And his very own big boy sleeping bag!
Time to help clean up...or "pean up" as James says.Jude got out of the chores this year.After breakfast we had a rousing game of scrabble. Of course Mom and I won with our prodigious vocabularies and whatnot.Brad giving his opponent (a.k.a. his mother-in-law) the stink-eye. Rude. I think he was trying to intimidate her with his icy stare. It didn't work. We are impervious to his despotic ways.I think Jude is giving me the stink-eye too. Like father, like son.

Dad made his award-winning chili for lunch/dinner! Yum! Then it was time to relax!We are looking forward to more family fun tomorrow!

Comments