Skip to main content

Fa La La La La, La La La La

Another blog that I read had posted some pictures of her house decorated for Christmas so I thought I would join in the fun.I didn't get the angel in the picture but she is lovingly referred to as either Honey (our pediatrician) or Raine (her nurse and my friend) by James. She was exclusively called Dr. Honey until we went in because James was sick and he got mad at her for looking in his ears. Since then the angel has only been called Raine. And so you don't think our pediatrician and nurse are strippers...Honey and Raine aren't their real names...it is just how James pronounces them and I think it is so cute that I don't correct him.

And it is a true Christmas miracle that all of the lights on the tree are lit at the same time. Usually the top half is off. I think there is a short or something. I'll figure it out next Christmas.

This is our nativity. James has Baby Jesus down but he is still calling Joseph "Daddy". Which is totally understandable considering Joseph has red hair.And I am about 99.99% sure that Joseph didn't have red hair but I could be wrong. The Bible doesn't specify. It also doesn't say that there were 3 wise men...only gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh which leads people to think there were 3 magi. Tricky, no?

This is where I hang our cards. This picture should tell you one thing! The fact that I only have 4 cards and one of them is my own means you need to get your Christmas cards in the mail. Chop chop!Oh! And look at this smooshy little decoration! He's a cute little elf!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I see the Weitzel card :)

Your house looks lovely. I need to post a pic of my house somewhere, too.