Skip to main content

It's A Pillow. It's A Pet. It's A Pillowpet!

We celebrate Christmas with Brad's sweet family on Christmas eve every year. This year was so much fun because more and more, the kids are getting into the fun of it!My little Santa Baby.James and Addi were majorly fascinated by the singing lamp post.Mesmerized is more like it.

Before lunch we noticed that James started acting all sicky. I ran him home to take his temperature, put on comfy clothes, and give him some medicine to try to get him through until after lunch and gift time.

He and Addi had a lot of fun playing together even though he felt cruddy.The kids got happy meals for lunch...James was thrilled!Then Santa Grandpa came!James was quickly going downhill.For the past week I have been going around singing the pillowpet song...unfortunately it got stuck in my head after seeing it on a commercial. Much to my delight...Grandma and Grandpa got all of the kids one! James and I are fighting over them.Jude's panda.James was also crazy excited over his new Hot Wheels! Or is it a Big Wheels? Or a Big Hot Wheels? Hot Big Wheels? Whatever. You know what I mean.Jude was excited about....nothing. Maybe next year.I took James home for a nap and then we went back to spend more time with Aunt Karin, Uncle JT and the girls before they left town. James wasn't feeling good at all, but he rallied and we enjoyed the rest of the evening.Grandma, Grandpa and all of the grand kids.Karin's family.Merry Christmas Eve!When we got home, Jude had a lot to talk to Daddy about.

Comments