Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Bradley!

Today is Brad's birthday! We will be celebrating all weekend. Today was the actual day though. We started off by opening presents. With Jamesie's help, of course. He showed Daddy the card he picked out for him. Naturally, it had a blue puppy on it.I usually make Brad a zucotto for his birthday but this year he wanted something different and he wanted me to surprise him. So I made him toffee cheesecake bars. They were yummy.We had breakfast with Nana & Papa at Calico. Yum! Then Brad went for an extra-long work out while James and I napped.

After nap time Jamesie got to go to Nana & Papa's while Brad and I ran some errands and went on a birthday date. James was super pumped to go to Nana & Papa's because they got him a pool! He got Puppy, his sippy, and was ready to go.He is getting so good at going down the stairs. Nana got him all slathered up in sunscreen and they headed for the pool.She said he loved it!He splashed! I think Nana was probably as soaked as he was.James loves being in the water.Brad and I went to see Robin Hood and then to eat at El Tejevan. We had planned to go get dessert afterward but we were too stuffed. So we picked it up and brought it home. Happy Birthday my Sweetie! I love you!

Comments