Skip to main content

Birthday Celebration-Day 3

We celebrated Brad's birthday some more today after church with lunch at Mom and Dad's. I've mentioned before that my sweet Mom makes us the meal and dessert of our choice for our birthday. Brad chose hamburgers, hot dogs, and homemade vanilla ice cream. It was a fun day of cooking out and enjoying the beautiful weather. Then tonight James snuggled in bed with us. I love when he snuggles.
~~~~~

Yesterday, James helped Brad put new tires on his bike. James asked questions...
And Brad explained the importance of bicycle safety.After that, we took James to the big pool for the first time. We thought he would LOVE it because he loves his bath so much, he loves the baby pool so much...and because Brad was an incredibly talented competitive swimmer.

Wellllll......turns out....not so much.

Nice Mommies shouldn't laugh at their children. I should remember that next time I'm holding the video camera.

But he got a little more used to the pool. I bet next time will be better.As long as Daddy is near.

Comments