Skip to main content

Mother's Day Part IV

I had a wonderful Mother's day. Brad got donuts for breakfast...along with all the other dads in Amarillo...then we went to church, ordered pizza for lunch because I did not want to fight the crowds, and then I took a nice long nap. Ahhhh.
James colored this beautiful card for me! (Brad helped him with the writing).
Tonight our good friends Lindsay and Bean stopped by to see us while they were in town. It was SO great to catch up. We haven't seen them since December which is way too long to go without a Bean fix.We won't see them again until July or August. Boo-hoo. James had a particularly lovely time with Bean and Lindsay. Well....especially Lindsay. Sorry about the incident L. I'm pretty sure James is in love.

James showed them all of his best tricks. He was really on tonight. I've never seen him show off so much. What a little performer.

~~~~~

Also today, Brad taught James the importance of personal hygiene. Specifically keeping his toenails trimmed. Brad is a lot better about cutting those tiny little piggies than I am. Especially considering this is something James loathes. Big time. Just look at the dread.
It requires a very steady hand...And careful positioning. The highpoint was when Brad told my precious baby that "the ladies don't like it when you have funky toes". I guess that's true. These hard life lessons must be taught early on.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look gorgeous and totally skinny!!!!

Happy belated Mother's Day!