Skip to main content

A Busy And Merciful Day

James had a very busy day today. First of all...he discovered a new fun pastime...toe sucking. Which, as his mother, I happen to think is totally adorable.Then he colored some pictures.A little more toe-sucking while helping Mommy dust.He sweetly read some books on his big boy bed.Then he ended the day with some cooking. (Thank you Aunt Christi for the BRILLIANT idea!!!)

~~~~~

I was reminded this morning of the Lord's graciousness and mercy to me. I am so thankful for that! Aren't you? He never fails.

He has blessed me with more than I deserve with my sweet husband, son and family.

Lamentations 3:22-23-The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning.

Comments

Celee said…
Wow, a big boy bed! When did the big change take place? I've been sort of putting that off.