Skip to main content

Mother's Day With Mom

We celebrated Mother's Day with my Mom and Dad today because tomorrow they will be going to Lubbock to celebrate with my grandmother. We went to eat and then to their house for cookies and presents. It was a lovely time! I am so fortunate and blessed to have such a wonderful Mother. I hope I can be even half the mom to my kids that she has been to me. She is such an integral part of our everyday lives...I don't know what we would do without her. She is my best friend, my adviser, and my example of how to be a wife and mother. AND the best Nana in the entire world!

So great in fact that every time we try to leave her house this is what happens...James has a total, calamitous breakdown in which he gets a death grip on Nana and cries like he may never see her again. Seriously...we go through this every single time we leave. That is what true love looks like.


Thank you for loving us so much Mom! We love you and YAMS!

Comments

Unknown said…
Ha! My favorite part of that video was hearing you sigh a big sigh in the background. I'm still giggling over that one!