Skip to main content

Check Ups And Climb Ups

I had an appointment today with my ob and I took James with me. Dr. Meeks is the BEST ob in the world. He is a man of very very few words. Very few. Sometimes I make it a goal to ask him questions just to get him to talk. For instance, today I said:

Me: Am I gaining too much weight?
Dr. M: No
Me: Can I use nail polish?
Dr. M: Yes
Me: Can I have my sonogram on June 2nd?
Dr. M: Yes
Me: Sorry about the extra company today?
Dr. M: Ok
Me: Can I use a tanning bed?
Dr. M: No
Me: Can I spray tan?
Dr. M: No
Me: Can I go outside when it's sunny?
Dr. M: Wear sunscreen
Me: Can I take 3 benedryl at night instead of 2?
Dr. M: No
Me: Did you deliver a baby today?
Dr. M: No
Me: Does the baby's heartbeat sound ok?
Dr. M: Yes
Me: Do you want me back in 2 weeks or 4?
Dr. M: 4

That's ok. I don't mind. As long as he takes care of me and delivers my babies he can say as little as he wants.

And the sonogram to find out the sex of the baby will be on June 2nd. I am so excited. This baby is active like James was. I guess that is part of the reason I feel like it is another boy. Either way, I'll be thrilled.

~~~~~

Today James took up with the trash can from mine and Brad's closet. I am not sure why. But he carried it around all day. After nap time he gets up in the chair and I get him a snack and something to drink and put on a little Einstein for him. His new friend had to come with him today.
Kinda weird.

And twice I found him in his room standing up on his changing table. He got in trouble the first two times but then I started to wonder how he was getting up there. After much coaxing (he didn't want to get in trouble again) he finally showed me.

Comments

apryl said…
ohhh sister watch out! I guess it is a good idea to transition to a big boy bed!