Skip to main content

Tootsies

You know I have a thing about James' feet. I love them. I love to touch them and smell them and kiss them and tickle them and rub them. I've been smitten with them since the day he was born. But today I was looking at them and how big they are. They aren't the teeny tiny little tootsies that they used to be. And soon I won't want to smell them and kiss them.But for now I still think they are awfully adorable and kissable.After I took these pictures I noticed that sly little Puppy stuck his tootsie in the picture too. He's such a camera hog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hehe. So James' lovey is that cute blue puppy? Laird has two...a green thermal blanket and his Ravens blanket. Precious little boys!

Laird won't let me touch his feet! He is super ticklish! I have to respect his wishes because my feet are super ticklish too. :)