Skip to main content

Christmas Eve Eve

Tonight I was up at the church for the Candlelight Service. I am sure it was lovely. I wouldn't know...I was in the bookstore all night. Maybe we will be able to catch one of the other services tomorrow. They are at 3:00, 4:30, 6:00 & 7:30 at Hillside Christian Church.

This was such a lovely and relaxing day. Brad was off today and will be until Monday! Yahoo! It is so great for James and I to have him all to ourselves. That man is one of the Lord's most precious blessings in my life.

This morning he spent a lot of time playing with James after breakfast. James just soaks in every ounce of the attentions his sweet father lavishes on him. I don't blame him. I do too.

They watched some cartoons....

Played with Puppy...
Played with the feet...we are all a little obsessed with James' feet...
Then got a little sleepy and ready for nap time...
After his morning nap...more Daddy playtime...

Jamesie loves his Daddy...a lot...
And one more shot of the feet...They are just too cute to resist.

Carrie and her family are driving in tonight and we will have breakfast together at Mom and Dad's in the morning! Christi and her gang get in on Friday. I am so excited to be around everyone. I am so grateful for my wonderful family.

Comments

Celee said…
Those are really cute feet! I love Lucie's feet, too :) Merry Christmas to you all!