Skip to main content

TWO Puppies!?!?!?!

What is even better than one Puppy?

Realizing for the first time that you have TWO identical Puppies. Like roll-on-the-floor-delirious happiness. Could life get any better?!?! We've kept them separated up until recently and this morning the two long lost twins made their reunion. Just wait until they find out they have a triplet coming on Christmas! Oh joy!

In other news...

Tonight was Brad's company Christmas party. Unfortunately I missed out on that one because I am sick. And also because our babysitters were out of town. (Our babysitters are my parents...they had to go to Lubbock).

But at the aforementioned party they always have a gift exchange. Sort of like a white elephant sort of thing. I've never been a fan but whatev. I wrapped up a lovely (i.e. hideous) little jewel of a gift in this lovely wrapping taken from the dumpster behind my grandmother's house. I'm not kidding. 'Who would throw away such lovely wrapping?', I wondered to myself!I particularly like the "Follow Your Dreams" quote beneath the dreamcatcherthingamajig. Not really sure if that is what it is called or not. But notice the matching tissue paper. What a lucky recipient to have received this gift. I've held onto it for quite awhile waiting for just the right occasion...thinking that it would probably go to one of my sisters as they would most certainly appreciate it's beauty and rarity. But no, tonight was the perfect occasion for me to pass it on in all of it's loveliness. It just isn't right to keep such beauty hidden beneath the bed in the gift sack box. It begs to be shared.

(The above comments regarding the wrapping were entirely sarcastic. But if you happen to like that southwesterny type of motif...I meant it from the bottom of my heart and no offense was intended).

Comments

Wendy said…
I was reading, thinking "surely we're going to get a picture of what's in it!"

so come on, what was in it??
Erin said…
My entire house is decorated in dreamcatchers. I am deeply offended.

LOL! Seriously. Tasteless! I bet you have a lot of that where you live though...since it is the southwest and all.

Once Todd and I gave a $10 toilet seat at a white elephant gift exchange. I was laughing so hard I was crying!