Skip to main content

James & Addi

Karin & JT moved in next door last night and so I got to keep Addi today so they could unpack. Addi is just an absolute joy. And she and James play so well together. It was like I had a whole day off! And while I was enjoying that time off this is what they did to James' room.Lesson learned.

It was big fun to feed two babies lunch at the same time. It made me wonder how my Mom managed with twins. I have gained a massive amount of respect for my Mom since I had James.
After lunch, naps, snacks, playtime, and dinner....it was time for baths.
And boy were they excited!
This would be a good time for me to mention James' arrant fascination with Addi's hair. I can't explain it. He doesn't feel this way about my hair or anyone else's hair. Just Addi's. He loves to pet it. And he was beyond joyed to get to help wash her lovely red tresses. Seriously he can't keep his hands off of it.
All day long this goes on.
Even just looking at it seems to captivate him.Not sure how much Addi likes the crush James has on her hair though. But she tolerates it.
All in all...bath time was big bubbly fun!

Then James showed Addi the ropes with the towels.I imagine that in their little baby language he told her, "I know...it's ridiculous. This is just something my mom makes me do. Just start shivering and act really cold and she'll get us out of them."

Next I got them all powdered and lotioned up and in their jammies.There is just nothing better than clean-sweet-smelling-jammie-attired babies.

And again with the hair.Poor Addi.

I love these sweet babies!

Comments

Erin said…
Bravo to you, sweetie! :)

Laird says he wishes he could come and play with James and Addi! (And help knock all the books off the shelves - and he says James is not allowed to touch his red hair. :P)
Sary said…
oh my gosh so dang sweet! i actually teared up it was so sweet!