Skip to main content

More Adventures With Baby James

Today after lunch with Krys, I went to pick up James from Mom and Dad's. Mom mentioned that he didn't eat very well at lunch. He hasn't been eating well for a couple of days and didn't sleep well last night (or so far tonight either). I decided to take him into the doctor because I am neurotic and over-protective like that. Well sure enough the precious little angel baby has a sore throat!!!!!! The doc gave him some magical numbing stuff and voila! He was able to drink his bottle!


So here is the little darling being such a brave little boy whilst in so much pain. That papery stuff that covers the exam tables is wildly entertaining to an 8 month old. Note to self: buy a bolt of doctor office papery stuff.


And here he is being cute and darling in the tub this morning.

And here he is wondering why I just sat this strange thing in front of him and keep trying to stick it in his mouth. Note to self: work on sippy cup training when baby feels better.

And here he is trying to get the yogurt melt that is stuck to his lip in his mouth without using his hands! Isn't he clever! And by the way...if you have never tried the Gerber Yogurt Melts...I suggest that you rush right out and get some. They are outstanding. I ate the entire first bag myself. I had to go buy more for James.


"Watch this Mom!"
"Almost got it!"


"Focus...focus..."

"Why does she take pictures of EVERYTHING!"
"SUCCESS!"
"I showed those yogurts melts who's boss!"

Comments