Skip to main content

Charming Baby James

James was feeling super-cute today. What a little charmer!

Bean came over to relieve me of some of the suffocating boredom I am in the midst of without my husband here. He let James play with his fancy iphone, he brought me a coffee (really, there is no greater gift in my world), and he showed me how to put one of Brad's bikes up for sell on Ebay. Seriously...that stuff is like rocket science. Why do they have to make it so hard? Brad's going to be super proud of me for getting it done though!

My mom and dad got back in town tonight which means the rest of the week will be less boring than the weekend was. Tomorrow James and I are going over there for a Memorial Day cookout! Yummy!

120 hours until my hubby is home. I'm so pathetic.

Comments

Zach Bean said…
I absolutely love James. He made me feel like a real uncle today when he reached out when I was leaving!!

I can't wait til he's old enough to join us on man trips.
Snuzi said…
He loves his Uncle Bean!