Skip to main content

Thursday Morning Thoughts

Ugh....yesterday was a doozie! I'll tell you about that on another day. But for now, I have 90bajillion things to get done today. Here's my list: pay the bills, do the laundry, clean the house, go grocery shopping, go to Victoria's Secret to use my free panty coupon, go to Bath and Body Works to use another free something coupon, (can I tell you how much I love getting those get-something-free-coupons?!?!?!), change several light bulbs that have gone out (I HATE doing that!), wash the baby, play with the baby, feed the baby, go scope out (spy on) the new neighbors, and fix dinner. Ok, so that is not 90bajillion but it feels like it.


OH MY GOSH! I forgot to tell you my riveting news!!!!!!!!!!! We got some new neighbors across the street and THEY AREN'T OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I don't think they are. Knowing my luck they are probably fixing up that house for their elderly grandparents or something altruistic like that. And they have super-fancy cars...which makes me suspicious that they sell drugs. Oh my gosh...the old people and their cynical, suspicious, paranoid ways are rubbing off on me! No....I've always been like that. Maybe I've rubbed off on them. Hmmm...I need therapy. Not so riveting after all. Sorry about that. But here is the view from my door to their house. I have dreams of us being good friends and having cookouts and whatnot (that is unless they do sell drugs after all). I hope they are those kind of neighbors. And I hope they paint that house a different color and do something about the overgrown shrubbery by the front door and fix the crappy fence and then invite me over to see all of the improvements.


This is George this morning. He just woke up. He is still sleepy and needs his coffee before he can make polite conversation. I SO get it!

Comments

That is hilarious. Wouldn't it be funny if you became good friends with your new neighbors and they started reading your wonderful blogs and they looked back at past ones and stumbled upon this one? hahaha...that would be so funny :)