Skip to main content

Fundraiser Friday

Can I just tell you how glad I am that it is Friday night at 11:00? What a week! I am so ready for two days off...wait...I have everyday off! Who am I kidding???

As you know we had the two wretched torturous EEGs this week and so from the nice long hospital visits as well as the sleep deprivation, both James and I are sick. He has a massively snotty nose and a nasty cough and I think I am getting strep. Anybody want to come give us some kisses??? Neither of us are running a fever so perhaps I am just being an alarmist...or a hypochondriac. Maybe we just have a cold...or allergies. Whatever it is, I am 1000% certain we caught it from the hospital. I did see one poor pitiful woman roll by in a wheelchair holding a bucket by her mouth...bless her heart. I really felt so horrible for her. I am glad we didn't catch whatever that was.

Tonight we dropped James off with his Grandma (Brad's Mom) and I got to help Brad with a fundraiser for his work. It was lots of fun! I tried to keep my streppy germs to myself though. There was a raffle, silent auction and a live auction. Brad bid on a little wooden rocking pony for James and we got it! I am so pumped! We are going to give it to him for his birthday. I think a prisoner made it...I am pretty sure that is what Brad told me. Whatev. It's cute and I really wanted it. He's hiding in my closet...the pony, not the prisoner.

I love his curly tail most of all. So cute. Whatever that prisoner did, I am sure it couldn't have been too bad if he made this cutesey-pie little pony! They need to set him free so he can make more of these and sell them and get back on his feet.

Comments