Skip to main content

Happy Anniversary & Thursday Crankiness

First and foremost...HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY to my beautiful sister and her handsome hubby! 15 years!!!! Way to go!!!! That's a long time! Congratulations! Your marriage and your love for each other is a blessing to watch and learn from. We pray the Lord continues to richly bless you. Love yall!



~~~~~



Today, Karin and Addi came over. I was so excited to see Addi crawl! She was so adorable. And she sure was a champ to put up with James. He was a little fractious today. Mainly any time Addison talked to him. She would make one little peep and he would start crying his eyes out. I couldn't figure it out. It was so rude and inhospitable of him. I was so embarrassed by his unfriendliness. I raised him better than that! He is generally so affable and pleasant. Not today. Geez kid! Cheer up and mind your manners for pete's sake! Maybe I'll cut him some slack...he isn't even 10 months old yet. I guess I'll unground him.

He pretty much had that scrunched up sourpuss look on his face all day. Ugh. I was so ready for his Daddy to get home and cheer him up. That's usually all it takes to cheer me up too! Works like a charm!But little Miss Sunshine just kept a smile on her sweet face the whole time. She didn't let him drag her down! Way to be Addi! She is such a happy and content baby.

Comments