Skip to main content

Waiting For The Weekend

I made the mistake of telling Jamesie that Aunt Care Care, Uncle Andy, Morgie and Maddie would be here today.  So the first words out of his mouth this morning were, "Go see Morgie and Maddie!?!??!"  And it lasted all. day. long.  He loves his cousins!  The only problem was they didn't get into town until 7:00 tonight.

To kill some time until they got here he snuggled down under the warm towels fresh out of the dryer (one of his favorite things to do)...
Helped me get Judie Bug ready for the day...
Did some artwork...
Made a train...
 
And watched a little tv with Big Teddy...who looks like he might have some personal boundary issues...
Finally they all got here!  James shared some popcorn with Madison.
Jude chilled with Morgan...
And his sweet Nana Pie!
I think we have another Nana's boy in the making.
James modeled a helmet with his matching pj's.
 
 
James showed Madison his favorite iPhone apps.
Then he took this picture of her. 
I am so excited to have my sister and her family in town!  What a great weekend this is going to be!  I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Labor Day weekend to you too!!! This looks like so much fun!!! I love the gigantic teddy bear. I always wanted one of those when I was a kid!!
Melissa said…
I Finally found your blog!!! I can't wait to follow your story. Your babies are precious and so are you..Loved reading a bit tonight:)