Skip to main content

Jude's First Birthday!

Happy birthday my sweet little Judie Bug. Today you are 1 year old and what a blessing you are to us and to everyone who knows you.
Just a few hours old
Less than 6 months ago we didn’t know if we would even get to celebrate this birthday with you…and by the precious Grace of God, here we are.  You are stronger and more precious than ever.  What mighty things the Lord has in store for you and your life!  I am so thankful that I get to be your mommy and watch it all unfold.  You daily thrill me with your precious smile, your joy, your zest for life, and your infectious laughter.  I even think your brother has started to like you a little bit…how could he resist?  From the night you were born, through your diagnosis, and even some of your ear-piercing screams, you have brought me so much heart-wrenching pain.  But I would bear it over and over again because you make my heart overflow with so much love and joy…just because of who you are.  You don’t even know how many people you have inspired by how bravely you have fought cancer.  I know you will continue to inspire many for the rest of your life.  Of all of the precious little boys in the world, I am so glad the Lord decided to give you to me.  Happy birthday my Angel Boy!  I love you!
Our birthday boy
Jude 1:1-Jude, a servant of Jesus Christ and brother of James....

Comments

Mindy McNutt said…
Just as handsome as can be!!
Steph said…
Happy Birthday Jude, may the Lord bless you, keep you, smile upon you and bring you peace, joy and lots of cake.
Anonymous said…
A VERY happy birthday to Jude!!! I love the newborn picture at the top, so precious!!! :o)
Kristi Kelly said…
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Jude:)
Carol said…
Wonderful picture of Jude, the brother of James. Love to all.
Madison said…
Happy Birthday Judie-Bug! xoxo
Jen said…
HAPPY Birthday sweet Jude!! What a precious blessing you are!
bonnie said…
Happy birthday sweet boy! I can't believe he's a year old! Can't wait to see y'all next weekend!
Jodie said…
Sorry this is late!! Happy Birthday, Jude!!