Skip to main content

James The Builder

We are happily settled back into our house!  We still have a few more things to finish on the bathroom but at least we have hot water and can shower and do laundry at our own house now.  I can't wait to show you how pretty the bathroom turned out!  I LOVE it.

Jamesie has been spending a lot of his time with his nose in the corner these days.  I think he might be starting to like it because when I put him there last night he was smiling at me.  And I can tell by his cheeks that he is smiling in this picture.
Maybe I need to work a little harder at explaining why he is being put in the corner.
Yesterday he got a sack of Bob The Builder toys from our friend Sarah.  He was SO excited!
They are all he has played with since he got them.  He even set them up on the bathroom counter so he could still see them while he took a bath.
I hope you have a great weekend!

Comments