Skip to main content

Labor Day Weekend

How was your holiday weekend? Ours was great! My sister and her family were in town which is always a treat. I love to have family around. So here is a photo rundown of our weekend.

After much shopping and running around on Saturday, Jude was beat and passed out in the car before we even left the mall parking lot.
Now that's tired!

Saturday afternoon my new purse, wallet, checkbook cover and make-up bag arrived! A gift from my sweet hubby. I am a SUCKER for Vera Bradley. It makes me happy just to look at it.

Dad, Brad and Andy went shooting on Saturday. James chilled with Uncle Andy when they got back.

Sunday we woke up to delightfully cool temps! Thank you Lord! James decided it was boot-wearing weather.
That afternoon he helped his cousins work out in Nana's yard.

Madison, James, and Morgan taking a break from weed-pulling to pose for a picture.

James found a roly-poly. He very favorite kind of bug.
It crawled right under his boot.

Crunch.

"Awww...poor roly-poly!" said Jamesie.
Much to my delight, today we went to Orange Leaf. I love that place!
Aunt Care Care, Jude, and Morgan.

Nana, Jamesie Pie, and me.

On our way home we spotted some tractors. One of James two favorite shows is "Bob The Builder" and when he saw all of these "Scoops" lined up he was so excited. I jumped over the little fence with him and let him crawl up on it so I could take a picture. I am sure this is not exactly legal...hence the fence. What a mommy won't do to thrill her child.
For the rest of the drive home he DEMANDED we sing the "Bob The Builder" theme song.
Tonight our wonderful neighbors invited us to a cookout at their daughter's house. We had so much fun. I wish I had taken some pictures. It was a great way to end a nice long weekend. The Lord blessed us with beautiful weather, our wonderful family and friends, and lots of fun.
Psalm 118:24-This day belongs to the Lord! Let's celebrate and be glad today.

Comments

Jodie said…
AW! Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend!! I really like your hair!! So cute!!
I love your new purse.... Vera Bradley is amazing!!