Skip to main content

Back To BSF

Today was "workshop" for Bible Study Fellowship.  Class starts next week and I am excited.  I can't wait to get back into the swing of things.  I posted last semester a lot about BSF.  This will be my first year to be in leadership without my Mom.  To be honest, I had to fight back the tears at one point.  I have such precious memories of those times with Mom.  (She is in a different Bible study-Community Bible Study-that is wonderful as well!) But at least I got to come home and tell her all about it.  She kept the boys for me while I was gone.  I was so happy to see them when I got home.
James did some dishes for me while I was gone.
I am excited about this year of BSF.  We will be studying Acts.  Our teaching leader listed out the books we will be studying along with Acts and during our fellowship she asked us which books we were most excited about.  Two of them were James and Jude...so naturally I spoke up and said those were the two books I was looking most forward to studying.

James 1:17-Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Comments