Skip to main content

Catching Up On Crazy

I am still not dealing well with the transitions in my life these days.  I really hate that part of my personality.  I wish I was better about just rolling with the punches but I am not.  I thrive on structure and order...yeh...I'm one of those.  So are my kids.  So being out of our element is not ideal.  We have about 4 or 5 major things going on right now which is about 4 more than I can handle. 

Anyways...Thursday was our first class day of BSF.  We were staying at Mom and Dad's house because of the things going on at our house.  The boys woke up bright and sunshiny at 3:00 a.m. and never went back to sleep.  So Jude feel asleep on the way to BSF.
James cheerfully posed outside of his classroom with his new Spiderman lunchbox.
And then with his brother.
He also peeked at the fish while we waited.
After a very long and exhausting day, the boys were ready for bed.
The next day was Jude's birthday!!!  We had a fun day celebrating that sweet wonderful boy!  I had all the stuff to make Jude's cake safely sealed behind the plastic that closed off our kitchen.  So I bought one.  Not how I like to roll but whatev.
He wasn't pleased with his birthday hat either.
 
 
James seemed to understand.
I had planned to have a birthday party for him at our house but then the stupid shower pan decided to ruin all my plans. But we had a fun time over at Nana and Papa's.  And that is where we had James' 1st birthday party too!
Jamesie loved Jude's sock puppet card!

He also loved Jude's new drum set.
 
 
Then it was cake time.  I had really high hopes for Jude and he did not disappoint.
Eying his prize

Mine!

Face first



This was James 2 years ago on his first birthday.  We had to force-feed him his cake.
He still makes this face.
He seems to have outgrown his dislike of cake.

Comments