Skip to main content

And Who Says You Can't Go Home Again?

Remember back here when I told you about our leak and how not good I am at dealing with home repairs?  You know how it is dealing with insurance and adjusters and all that stuff.  They never seem to be in a hurry.  Well...yesterday my father-in-law-law (my sister's father-in-law) got the process started for us in RECORD TIME!  I am serious...he came to look at things on Monday and had his guys there and the bathroom demolition done by 5:00 yesterday!  What?!?!?!  This NEVER happens!  I am so excited and thankful!  PLUS!  He found an amazing deal for us on tile, picked it out, brought it over and I LOVE IT!  I didn't even have to set foot in a hardware/tile/whatever store!!!!!  It is even prettier than what I had imagined I would want.  I am just blown away and thrilled!  I am taking pictures of the process but I will post it all at once from beginning to end once it is all done.  I'm so excited. 

SO...since our washer and dryer is in our bedroom and we have no bathroom, we are now staying at my Mom and Dad's as of tonight.  I am so grateful they live in town and have welcomed us.  And they live right around the corner so I don't really have to totally pack everything I need...I can just run home for clothes and stuff. 

James and Jude are staying in my old room. 

I guess James had to work on a puzzle to wind down.  Looks like it was a real doozie because he fell asleep while working on it.

Comments