Skip to main content

A Quick Update

I am super crazy tired so I'm going to make this short.  We had an AWESOME day today at BSF!!!  I am praising the Lord for many answered prayers.

The house construction stuff is still going on and is going beautifully!  I cannot wait for it to be done.  It is going to look so pretty! I can't wait to show you.

We are all fighting off some sort of allergy/sinus/sniffy thing. Jamesie is the worse. Hopefully getting some rest and getting back in our house and all settled next week will help.

These pictures are crummy because they are from my phone...because my camera is dead and I don't know where the battery charger is...presumably in one of the 4 laundry baskets I wag back and forth between mine and my Mom's house every day...but that is just a guess.
Jamesie "reading" the Bible this morning before BSF.
Looking for roly polys.
Up in the tree.
Fatty

Comments