Skip to main content

Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood?

Oh, who are the people in your neighborhood?
In your neighborhood?
In your neighborhood?
Say, who are the people in your neighborhood?
The people that you meet each day.

Do you remember this from Sesame Street? I loved this one....and the one where they showed us how crayons were made...oh...and the one where you had to figure out "which one of these isn't like the other...? I wonder if those are still in the mix. James is strictly Baby Einstein so I don't know how they roll on SS these days.

Anyways...the people in my neighborhood are awesome! I think we might live on the best street in America. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. I just love it. But most exciting and interesting is how eager everyone is to tell us about the neighbor we've replaced. Very interesting. He was not the sort of guy that should be living on such a lovely street with such lovely neighbors.

Besides meeting neighbors today, James had to go to the doctor. The poor little guy still has a nasty cough and an ear infection. I hope he gets better soon.

And Brad has not only been working super hard on the house, but also at work as they get ready for their biggest event of the year. Tonight I decided to be benevolent and let him take the night off from unpacking duties and just rest. I'm nice like that. He was sound asleep by 8:30. Perhaps I've been a bit overzealous in the whip-cracking lately.

Or maybe I am just in a delightful mood since I got to spend a good chunk of the day shopping. And although my toes now look like Vienna Sausages because they are so swollen...it was worth it.
And now...oddly enough...I'm hungry.

Comments