Skip to main content

Date Night

Tonight was date night with Bean and Lindsay. We ate at Fire Slice...yum...and then had dessert at OHMS...yum. However, the real highlight of the night was how head-over-heals-in-love James was with Lindsay. You better watch out Bean...James is moving in on your woman. But for reals, I've never seen James act like this before. He was absolutely smitten. And who could blame him? Lindsay is fabulous. James has good taste. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

And here is my ginormous self at 31 weeks pregnant. Big. Huge.And the reason these belly updates are so few and far between is because I RARELY wear make-up. I mean like, once a week for church. It's bad enough that I expose Brad to such horrors, but I won't...I just can't...expose you to the unpainted barn that I am on a regular basis.

Comments

Celee said…
I have very few pictures of myself pregnant. I just can't stand to see myself like this!!

You, on the other hand, look beautiful!

Celee
Sarah Hammer said…
look how gorgeous you are! girl, celebrate it!
Melinda said…
Stephanie!! You look magnificent pregnant!! Absolutely wonderful!! How I miss you!! I hope all is well and congrats on all the wonderful things that have come your way! I have had a few AMAZING things happen to me as well!!

Take care and Bless that beautiful baby Jude in your belly!