Skip to main content

Swollen and Swinging

Today I had an appointment with my ob. I'm 34 weeks and he said that making it 2 more weeks would be good and 4 more weeks would be ideal. James was born at 37 weeks. But I'm huge, swollen, tired, and ready to have a healthy baby. We've pretty much gotten everything ready for Jude. Which has brought on a lot of questions from Jamesie. "It's what?" He has shown a great deal of interest in the baby swing but I didn't think he would do this.I don't know why I was surprised. The child is a monkey.I shouldn't have let him do it but I couldn't resist.I mean, it was his to begin with.He thought it was big fun.

Comments

Unknown said…
What a precious video!! It's so hard to believe that you are about to put another baby in that swing. It seems like it wasn't so long ago that Baby James was in it...I sound a million years old, I know!
BTW, you look great! So pretty! I can't wait to hold that baby!!!!