Skip to main content

Tootsie Foots

Today Mom, James and I spent the first part of the day shopping for a "coming home from the hospital" outfit for Jude. We found one but we had to order it. I'm excited about it! Let's hope it makes it here before Jude does.

This afternoon we had the other side of the courtyard concrete poured. Since I did Jamesies hand prints on the first side, I wanted to do his sweet little foot prints on this side. He was NOT having it. I'm not sure why it upset him so much.As you can see, the first little foot did not turn out so well. I was more prepared for the 2nd one.
There are a lot more changes happening around here that I am super excited about. I can't wait to show you the finished product!

Comments

Celee said…
Think how much fun James will have comparing his hands and feet to those prints as he grows? What great memories!

Celee