Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Wednesday was my Dad's birthday but we celebrated tonight. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Daddy! I love you so much!

Mom made a delicious meal and dessert followed by some playtime with Papa.I wanted to get a good picture of Papa and James but this is what happens when you tell a 2 year old to "say cheese" and don't realize he has food in his mouth.After that, the James' relaxed and watched some tv.Nana can always get a big laugh out of James. She knows just how to cheer him up. (She has that charming effect on everyone). I love his laugh!



~~~~~

We are doing some work on our courtyard. It is very exciting. After we had the concrete poured today I stuck Jamesie's hands in it. When we have the other side poured, I will do his feet.While the guys were outside, James was fascinated by all the hard work.He was a little bit disappointed that he couldn't be out there helping. Maybe next time.

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
happy birthday to your sweet daddy!