Skip to main content

More Unpacking

Today Brad and I got a lot done on the house. I can even park my car in the garage now! We had a jillion boxes of stuff marked "memorabilia" that needed to be sorted through. In one of my boxes was this baby doll from when I was little. James was a bit perplexed at first...he had never seen a baby doll before. But when I told him what it was he immediately related it to the baby in my belly.James sure liked her. I think he will be a great big brother.However, what we learned from going through all these boxes today is that Brad is surprisingly far more sentimental than I am. He keeps EVERYTHING. But I was glad to get to see some things from his childhood and high school days.

Brad also brought in everything that we would need for Jude. James enjoyed the rocking chair.It feels great to get so much done on the house. We are almost done. Mom is coming over tomorrow to help me with Jude's stuff then there is just cleaning and decorating left. Then I can officially snuggle down, enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy, and wait for Jude to be born. I can't wait!

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
what a great time to move! during nesting! i am very jealous about your garage. we have lived here 1 yr and 7 months, and we still have as much junk in our garage now as we did when we moved in. so you are doing great!