Skip to main content

The Saga Continues...

We have a busy busy day ahead but I thought I would show you how my Mom's day started. Yep...another opossum! Brad is outraged at the amount of opossums taking over our side of town and declared that "we need to take a stand!"...against what I don't know. Anyhow, when the animal control worker came to collect the little darling, she found this....A baby. Oh. My. Gag. And she said there should be 5 more.

I can't even begin to describe to you the amount of chill bumps covering my entire body...so creeped out I am. Generally I love all things baby...I've found the exception.

And how awesome is this woman? You go girl for being all brave and not scared of the gigantic rodent you are holding. Even if I were wearing a full suit of armor I would not hold that thing...much less with just a measly ol glove.

She said that she was going to take it to the southeast side of town and set it free. Ummmm...this is totally NOT what I would do, but unfortunately she did not ask my opinion.

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
that chick is a wuss. shes wearing a glove. :D girl...you need to come hang out with me. but maybe not until after the wee one is born. it would be interestingly bittersweet for you. fun with me, not fun with all the critters and crap.