Skip to main content

Ugh

Yesterday and today have been difficult days physically.  I will have contractions for an hour or 2 and then they will stop only to start up again a little later.  But it leaves me feeling exhausted and sort of cranky.  I've been a ton of fun to be around lately.  Poor Brad.  I just keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it and soon I will be back to normal.  A new normal, but normal.

Anyways, my sweet little boys keep me as preoccupied as I can be in between contractions.
 
Last night, Karin, JT, Addi and Lo Lo came over and brought Katy Jane 2 pink cars!  Jude thought it was for him.  I love how his long ol legs are hanging out the back. 
I am so curious to see how Judie Bug is going to react to Katy Jane.  I know James is already in love with her.  Jude is the same age that James was when he was born and James did not take to Jude too well right at first.  I am hoping it will be different with the middle child personality.

Comments