Skip to main content

More Katy Jane

So I'm just going to post a lot of pictures and I will get to the whole "birth story" thing later...after I've gotten some sleep.  And some pain relief.  Whichever comes first.

And the pictures are unedited and out of order.  O-well.
Mom and me before Katy came
Brad and me
Brad, Snuzi, Karin and Marva
Brad checking out his baby girl
Christi and Snu-she made it 15 minutes after Katy was born
Mommy holding Katy for the first time
Nana, Christi, Snuzi, Katy Jane and Carrie


Nana and her namesake
Dr. Honey, Gabbie, Snu and Katy
Katy and her bow

Papa and Katy Jane
Big brother James and his baby sister "Kate Kate"
Big brother Judie Bug inspecting Katy Jane
Nana, Jude and Katy Jane
Bean, Brad, Snu and Lindsay
Aunt Care Care, Madison, Morgie and Katy
Aunt Christi got the boys capes and masks...they were a big hit.
Katy got in on the super hero action
Super Jamesie
Leaving the hospital with our girl
Didn't they used to insist on wheeling you out?  I miss those days.
The boys meeting their sister for the first time
Lindsay, Katy and I
Cousins Will, Grant and Brock meeting Katy Jane
Nana and Katy Jane
Going home!
This is how tiny she is!


Going home!


Maddie and Carrie helping me fold mountains of laundry.  Can you see the baby Katy in there?

Jude looking at Katy Jane
Me, Dee Dee, Katy Jane and James

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
Oh. My. Lawd. I love that little Katy Jane. I have a lot to say but will keep it brief. The first thing is that NO WOMAN...I mean NO WOMAN should look as good as you do right after giving birth. So not right on so many levels. The next thing is that I love, love, love the huge crazy bows that are on that baby's noggin. Go big or go home. Next, is that when I saw her next to the loaf of bread, I very secretly and very briefly wanted another baby. Just don't tell Brent. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations, friend!
JEB said…
I am seriously obsessed with all the bows! Can't wait to meet her!
apryl said…
Love what Sarah said LOL
ohhhh enjoy every minute, girls are so much fun!!!!!
Jen said…
Umm, Katy Jane is absolutely gorgeous! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to get our little princesses together! I just know they're gonna be sweet little BFFs!
Erin said…
I am so excited to finally see all of these pictures!!! And you look better immediately after giving birth than I do at 5 months postpartum. Good thing you're sweet and funny or I wouldn't like you at all. ;)