Skip to main content

Happy 1 Week Katy Jane

One week has flown by!  What a joy this sweet little girl is...the answer to so many prayers for so many years.
~~~~~
A few weeks back we had baby dedication at church for Jude.  Brad had to work so my Daddy stood with Jude and I.  We got the picture today from the church.
I cannot figure out what Jude's look says.  But he clearly did not get the memo to smile.  I guess he thought the photographer said, "Look confused, mystified, and stoned." Click!

Christi and the boys left today.  But not before James and Jude got to have a ton of fun with them.  I ventured out of the house with Katy Jane all the way around the corner to my parents house.  Daring, I know.  Dad and I were sitting on the couch staring at Katy Jane when Brock came in the back door behind us and said, "There is a big lizard in the house and I am not kidding."  I casually turned and smiled at him and then turned back to Katy Jane.  He raised the intensity in his voice and said, "I am not kidding!!!!!"  I got up totally expecting to see a toy lizard on the ground.  No.  There was indeed a big lizard in the living room.  I now know to trust that Brock does not "cry wolf". 
All 5 boys had a big adventure chasing the lizard all over the house and finally caught it!
Brock, Jude, Grant, James, Will
Brock and James.
My boys idolize their cousins.  They had so much fun with them.  James has not stopped talking about their adventures.

Comments