Skip to main content

Again

Guess where we were again today???  Yep...the hospital.  Again.  This is getting old.  My doctor wanted to check the fluid level around Katy Jane.  Thankfully she is all good.  And I can't complain that I got to see a cute little picture of her sucking her thumb.

This is Brad passing the time in the triage room...which we are all too familiar with.
Today's triage-mate was 30 weeks pregnant and had just been in a car accident.  Poor thing.  She had her last baby 7 weeks early so she was understandably concerned.  I was on the side with the tv this time so I put it on Fox news and turned it way down...so I could accidentally overhear her giving the nurse her stats and talking on the phone to her mom.  I'm nosy like that.  Really all I wanted to know was if I weighed less than her or not.

We were sent home again.  I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday.  We will see where things are then.  I'm so ready to see this sweet baby.

Comments