Skip to main content

Still Waiting...

I really cannot believe she isn't here yet.  I expected her days ago.  She is in no hurry...unlike her brothers.  They couldn't wait to get into this world and take it on.  She's happy where she is I guess.  Maybe this means she will be laid back...unlike the rest of her family. 

So to pass the time while we wait for the little princess to make her grand entrance, we've been...
Riding the horse at Wal-Mart
Riding the truck at Wal-Mart
Having picnics at the park
(Jude was originally in this picture but decided to throw himself on the ground and launch an ear-piercing tantrum right as I took it.  Charming.)
Planting shrubs
I got this FABULOUS blanket from my sweet friend Kristi and a matching bib.  Love.
We also had the carpets cleaned.  Exciting, I know.  But the funny thing about it was that Jude thought it was hilarious. 
I really hope that my next post is to tell you that I've had Katy Jane...but I sort of doubt it.  The girl is in no hurry.

Comments