Skip to main content

8 Days, 2 Hours, 48 Minutes, & 30 Seconds

We did a little family shopping tonight and then met our good friends Chris and Sarah for dinner.  I crave Mexican food 7 days a week...even when I'm not pregnant.  So tonight we met up at my favorite Mexican food restaurant.  Yum.

James and Charly have been good friends since forever.  So cute.
Aren't they a cute little couple!  And Jude and Ethan, their youngest, are shaping up to be good buds as well...but I don't have a picture of them.
Brad and I are finishing up our shopping tomorrow then all I will have left to do for Christmas is cook and wrap.  I love that part!

Comments

Jen said…
I crave Mexican all the time too...especially being pregnant...maybe we're both having the same thing...:) aw, cute little future best friends!! Can't wait!