Skip to main content

Uncle Bean

I must have the energy level of a weak kitten because if I do one little thing in the day I am tired and worn out and pretty much worthless for the rest of the day.  That has mostly everything to do with being pregnant and all but still...sheesh!  I feel lame.  Maybe I will get some energy back when we get to the 2nd trimester.
Tonight we had a special treat!  Bean came over and spent the evening with us.  We've missed him so it was good to get to spend some time catching up.  The boys LOVE Uncle Bean!
 
We are looking forward to his and sweet Lindsay's wedding coming up in January and also to them hopefully moving closer to home this month!

So there is big talk of some winter weather headed our way.  I hope it is true!  I am all ready to get snuggled down inside by the fire with my 3 favorite guys!  And doing some online Christmas shopping.

Comments