Skip to main content

3 Days, 4 Hours, 12 Minutes & 23 Seconds...& I'm Still Not Done Baking

This morning I woke up to find that James had completely covered Jude up in his crib with pillows, blankets, and the toy tool bench.  All I could see were two little legs sticking out.  Jude was stuck up to his thighs in between the crib slats and couldn't move or get away.  It broke my heart.  I was so horrified I didn't even think to take a picture for the blog!  Now that's bad...I take pictures of everything. I immediately got out the toddler bed and assembled it for Jude.  At least he will be able to get away and there are no slats for his chubby little thighs to get stuck in.  Jude was THRILLED with his new bed!
He wasted no time trying it out.
I put him down for a nap for the first time in his new big boy bed and he did great!  And yes I kept him in his jammies all day.  Don't judge.
Today was my day for baking so the boys had to fend for themselves as far as entertainment went.  They did pretty well.
I ordered pizza for lunch because the last thing I wanted to do was cook one more thing.  Plus, there was no room in the kitchen for me to prepare anything.  It looked like a bakery blew up in there.

James refuses to eat the point.  He eats everything but the pointy end.  Weirdo.
This was Jude's first time to have pizza and of course...he loved it.
I had hoped to get all the baking done today but it didn't happen.  I spent the entire day in the kitchen and still didn't get done.  That's ok.  I still have tomorrow.

And there is no particular reason for this picture except for that I think Jude looks cute in Brad's hat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay for the toddler bed!! That's a Christmas present in itself! Hopefully Jude wasn't trapped for too awful long in his crib like that! :o/

You must do a TON of baking!! We do quite a bit, but not all in the same day. I don't think I could handle that! :o)