Skip to main content

Opposites

James has started confessing his sins of the day to his Daddy the second he walks into the door after work.  For example, yesterday Brad walked in the door and James ran over to him, hugged him, and then said, "I tee-tee'd in my underpants, I pushed Judie Bug's baby bed to the middle of the room, and I pooped in my underpants."  I guess he thinks that if he gets it all out of the way then they can get busy having fun.  I like to see what it is he thinks he needs to confess.
Tonight he helped me cook dinner.  I use the term "cooked" very loosely because it was just chili dogs and mac & cheese.  James doesn't eat any of that stuff so he didn't really know what the hotdogs were.  He asked and I told him, "wienies".  When I sat everything on the table he asked if I was going to eat one of the "meanies". 
This is James after I got out of the shower one morning and he had put a clip in his hair and my jewelry on and said he was "getting his dressed on for the day".  He hears me say I'm "getting dressed".  Please Lord let this next child be a girl!!!  I need to be ok with one of my children playing dress-up.

Jude on the other hand...he is rough, aggressive, he eats anything and everything, he doesn't like to be fussed over, messed with or groomed. 
I love that I have two little opposites.  
On his 3rd muffin of the morning

Comments

bonnie said…
Cute cute boys! I hope my next one is laid back and a good eater! I don't know if I can handle following another child around the house with bites of food!
Leighann said…
Thanks for commenting on my blog today. You have two cuties on your hands!