Skip to main content

Happy 2nd Birthday James!

Today was my Jamesies 2nd birthday! I can't believe he is two! I told Brad that at least we don't still have two under two...that only lasted for a few weeks.

We started out the day right with donuts! James decided he wanted all of his donut holes at once. What the birthday boy wants...the birthday boy gets.Mmmmmmmmmm.....We are having the siding done and the guy was working on the second story today right outside of James' window...it was fascinating to him. He watched for about 10 minutes. Then he decided to sit in Jude's laundry basket.Then it was almost party time! James was pumped about his balloons. It's the simple things in life.I made James birthday cupcakes.Yummy!Even George was in a partying mood!James loves presents!I think Jude slept through the entire party.Just like last year...James did not want to wear his super-cool party hat. Bummer.Next it was time to sing. All James cared about was eating his cupcake.Then we opened presents with a little help from cousin Addy!We had some great party-goers in attendance! Grandma (Marva-Brad's mom) and Aunt Karin (with Jude).James and Brad with Grandpa (Stan-Brad's dad).Jamesie with Nana and Papa.Aunt Karin (Brad's sister) and me.Jude, me, Brad, James, Nana and Papa.Lauren, me, James, Grandma, Jude, Karin, Addison, Stan, George, and Brad.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Jamesie! It is one of the great pleasures of my life to be your Mommy!

Comments