Skip to main content

James aka Evel Knievel

So not a lot to report on today. The fam went to see my Dee Dee in Lubbock and me and my brat kids got left behind like we aren't the life of the party or something. Can't imagine.

James likes to jump from the coffee table to the couch because he's a boy and I am lacking in the proper parenting skills to keep him from doing such things. But the great thing is that right before he jumps he sucks in all of his breath like he is about to do the most amazing death defying stunt you've ever been lucky enough to see. He knows how to get the party started.

Jude knows how to shut the party down. He just lays around and looks cute.Except for when he does this. He has some powerful sucking action. My niece Morgan is holding him and my Mom, sister, other niece and I are making fun of him trying to get his binkie. We're cruel like that.

Comments