Skip to main content

Things I've Learned

Things I've learned in the last three weeks:
-All of the people who told me that going from one kid to two wasn't that different...they are LIARS.
-As soon as that diaper comes off, he's going to tee-tee.
-If he doesn't tee-tee, he will poop.
-Regardless of how much sleep I don't get because of the newborn, I still have a two year old who needs me to be alert and attentive.
-My husband is phenomenally good with two year olds.
-Babies cry. A lot.
-Those middle of the night feedings...although tiring, they are precious.
-The heart does indeed stretch to love two.And I love all of Jude's crazy faces.Especially this one...And I love that he looks like a little frog when he sleeps.
Tomorrow is going to be a big day around here...my baby is turning TWO! Time flies.

Comments

apryl said…
I was honestly kinda worried when I was pregnant with Lauryn about how I would feel having 2...would I love her the same, or less, How could I possibley love another like I love Jaxson...and it is AWESOME! it is unreal how much you are capable of loving these little people! and yes it is very hard, but I promise by the time he is about 3 or 4 months its almost easy as pie!