Skip to main content

Shoe Fetish

No...not me. James has a shoe fetish. Well, I do too, but that is not what this post is about. James loves his sneakers. He wants to wear them all the time. I don't know if they help him walk, or make him feel like a big boy, or he just likes the way they look.

He also has a thing for my shoes. Anytime he finds himself in our closet, he goes straight for my wedding shoes. It's not hard to see why...they are dazzling.

But anyways...I had taken his pants off today because they had gotten wet. I just left him in his onesie and shirt. When his Dad got home he took him his socks and shoes and stuck his fat little feet up in the air and demanded to have his sneakers put on.Then he got back to his business of playing.I thought he looked awfully funny.

~~~~~~

Brad is leaving tomorrow to go out of town for the week. James and I are really bummed about it. I am not looking forward to a week without him. But I am sure he won't mind not having to listen to me whine about pregnancy and nausea and whatnot for a week.

I made him a bubble bread because he likes them and I am sad he's leaving. It was yummy but not nearly as good as my Mom's. Hers is gooier and yummier. But there are some bubbles calling my name...so I must oblige.

Comments